Tuesday, May 23, 2006

There's Only One Kobe...


What the heck?!?!?!?!?!?! I mean, Dow!!! Who the HECK cares about celebrities taking up the good names??? You can name your child WHATEVER you want!!! Was talking with my brother and father about this and brother goes "in this baby name book there's a section that's called 'There's only one Uma'." and I'm wondering why Kobe Bryant takes up that perfectly good name? I should sue that baby name book writer. I should look at that section for other good names we should name children.

8 Comments:

At May 23, 2006 8:32 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I think you just named your twins. Kobe and Uma. That's what I'm calling them anyway.

 
At May 23, 2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Bo said...

We call them "Gimli" and "Homer" :)

 
At May 23, 2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Bo said...

But that's only their names before they get here.

 
At May 23, 2006 9:11 PM, Blogger Mamadala said...

I still like Kirby and Herby - the "Minnesota Twins."

 
At May 23, 2006 9:21 PM, Blogger Bo said...

I like Kirby, but not Herby. Herby soinds to much like a name from YOUR generation.

 
At May 25, 2006 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Cher and Madonna right? I'm more worried about the names in Freakonomics--those poor kids are already labeled before they even have a chance to be unique!

 
At May 25, 2006 8:23 PM, Blogger Allee said...

AHHH - we have started the baby naming game - without me!!! It is my favorite game!!!

Okay - how about Garth and Dolly?

 
At June 08, 2006 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like "Lance" and "Bob."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home